Saturday 14 November 2015

Ilex London - the perfect mens laptop / work bag


I feel like bag shopping for men can be quiet a challenge, with more limited choice to whats considered 'manly'. 
I love a large leather weekend bag and then for day to day during the summer i wear a lot of back packs but for my week day runs to London for meetings i needed something capable of holding my laptop, work notes and charger without looking too casual.

Then I came across Ilex London and the Ethan bag which is the perfect combination of a practical and smart tote bag which is equipped for fitting in everything i need and great easy access with the signal top zip and then two outer pockets
I love the simplicity of the style with the two different textures of leather and the option i have to carry this bag via its handles or add the shoulder strap for when i need the extra support.

So guys...search no more... head over and check out the selection of mens bags over on Ilex London.












2 comments:

  1. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing..
    mens bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!
    mens sling bag

    ReplyDelete